A Family is Forever

Saturday, July 28, 2012

August through November

Here are the missing pictures and videos from my HUGE update. It covers what you didn't see on the last post of August through November.

Ashlyn's first time having solid food. Yummy green beans! 



She's got a thing with sleeping sideways at the top of her bed. She still does this quite often. It's harder for her to do now because she's much longer. Her solution is to shove her head in one of the corners. :)

PUSH UPS!! She did this all the time. 




Teething on the coffee table. I'm not sure how I managed to get these pictures because our camera doesn't take 4 pictures in a second, like some can, and Ashlyn definitely doesn't move slow enough for me to take a frame by frame of this shot. Strange....

She's got a cape! 
Cape again but I thought this picture was cool because you can see her looking at herself in the mirror.

Dad teaching her to make silly faces. 

She's a fast learner. :) 

I'm not sure why but Ashlyn LOVED to sit with Spencer like this. Check out that face!

Squished with Daddy again. I have many many pictures that look just like this. More often than not they would both fall asleep. 

Spencer was taking care of Ashlyn while I tried to get some sleep, since I hadn't gotten any the night before, and this is what I woke up to. Spencer put a head band on her and dragged her around the apartment in a box. She loved it! It was a good way to wake up. 


Playing in the hamper. 

Crawling... or something similar to it. :)


Asleep with Daddy again.

I love this picture!

Looking up at all the books.


Getting pumped up for the Suns game.


Playing peek-a-boo.

This was the first time she pulled herself into a standing position. She was so happy and proud of herself. :)

Playing with her necklace.

Giving the stink eye.

Let me out of here!

She loves to chill with Dad.

Playing in her little nook.

Getting her toe nails cut. Wish it were as easy to do now as it was then.

Looking for Dad and waving.


She loves her Dad.

This is Ellie. I babysat her during last fall semester and also this last spring semester. Ashlyn sure loved to have a little friend to play with. I have so many pictures and videos of these two I should probably make a post all about them and their time together.


She did not want to be in the basket.

Helping me hold me cards.

She LOVES to be on Daddy's shoulders. 

All ready for church. 

My parents, sister Camille and her three youngest came for a visit. The kiddos sure love Grandpa. 

Sarah, Ashlyn, Hyrum and Andelyn. Ashlyn and Hyrum were born 8 days apart. There's a slight size difference though. :) 

Spencer got her to sleep!

Spencer and Ashlyn playing on the floor.